Volunteer for Wizard Comic Cons!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Wizard World Comic Con! Your commitment to this year’s Wizard Con will not only help support the Wizard World Staff run a successful show, it will help create an extraordinary and enjoyable atmosphere for all of the fans and guests that attend.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP NOW!
**ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO VOLUNTEER**
**We would like all volunteers to work at least 2 days, including a Saturday shift.**
Please review updated volunteer policies below, all policies will be strictly enforced:
• All volunteers must wear their name badge while in the convention center or working/attending events.
• Floor volunteers are not allow to carry cameras or take photos while on duty.
• Volunteer shirts are to be worn during the work shift at all times. They are not to be worn after your shift ends or in bars, nightclubs, etc.
• All volunteers should wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Please refrain from wearing torn or dirty clothing or open-toed shoes. Comfortable walking shoes are best, as most volunteers will be standing or walking a great deal during their shifts.
• We ask all volunteers to act in the best interest of Wizard World by respecting attendees, fellow volunteers and staff, as well as promoting a safe and healthy environment.
• Volunteers must refrain from any deliberate acts that may create a dangerous or unhealthy situation during the show. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of illegal drugs, consumption of alcoholic beverages and assaulting, threatening or disregarding the safety of an individual. Anyone who might be under the influence or is exhibiting dangerous or risky behavior, will be reported to security immediately.
•Volunteers are not permitted to use their volunteer status to promote or conduct personal business. Anyone caught doing so will be escorted off the premises and have their wristband revoked.