Volunteer for Wizard Comic Cons!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Wizard World Comic Con! Your commitment to this year’s Wizard Con will not only help support the Wizard World Staff run a successful show, it will help create an extraordinary and enjoyable atmosphere for all of the fans and guests that attend.
If you have any questions, please email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CELL PHONE NUMBER:
SHOW INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING FOR:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE WIZARD WORLD VOLUNTEER INFORMATION PACKET!
CLICK ON THE CITY BELOW THAT YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER FOR AND SIGN-UP!
NEW ORLEANS 2015
Wizard World Presents Bruce Campbell’s Horror Fest 2015
LAS VEGAS 2015
ST. LOUIS 2015
DES MOINES 2015
SAN JOSE 2015
FT. LAUDERDALE 2015
**ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO VOLUNTEER**
**We would like all volunteers to work at least 1 Saturday shift.**
Please review updated volunteer policies below, all policies will be strictly enforced:
• All volunteers must wear their name badge while in the convention center or working/attending events.
• Floor volunteers are not allow to carry cameras or take photos while on duty.
• Volunteer shirts are to be worn during the work shift at all times. They are not to be worn after your shift ends or in bars, nightclubs, etc.
• All volunteers should wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Please refrain from wearing torn or dirty clothing or open-toed shoes. Comfortable walking shoes are best, as most volunteers will be standing or walking a great deal during their shifts.
• We ask all volunteers to act in the best interest of Wizard World by respecting attendees, fellow volunteers and staff, as well as promoting a safe and healthy environment.
• Volunteers must refrain from any deliberate acts that may create a dangerous or unhealthy situation during the show. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of illegal drugs, consumption of alcoholic beverages and assaulting, threatening or disregarding the safety of an individual. Anyone who might be under the influence or is exhibiting dangerous or risky behavior, will be reported to security immediately.
•Volunteers are not permitted to use their volunteer status to promote or conduct personal business. Anyone caught doing so will be escorted off the premises and have their wristband revoked.
If you are selected, schedule confirmations will be sent out 3 weeks prior to the show. Preference will be given to volunteers with prior event and customer service experience and who can work 3 full days. I will be sending out another email 1 week prior to the show to confirm all volunteer schedules. If for any reason you are unable to volunteer please let me know in advanced.
Feel free to contact me with any questions and I look forward to seeing you at the show!
Senior Coordinator of Events