Wizard World Comic Con
3-Day Weekend Admission
October 23-24-25, 2015
Join tens of thousands of fans as they converge at the Cox Business Center at Wizard World Comic Con Tulsa to celebrate the best in pop culture. Wizard World Comic Con Tulsa brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Graphic Novels, Horror, Wrestling, MMA, Original Art, Collectibles, Anime, Manga & More! Wizard World Comic Con Tulsa is brought to you by the group who produces the most widely attended Comic Con tour!
Friday, October 23, 2015 – 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, October 24, 2015 – 10am - 7pm
Sunday, October 25, 2015 – 11am - 5pm
• All Admissions Gain Entry to Wizard World Comic Con Tulsa
• All 1-Day & 3-Day General Admission attendees will receive a limited-edition, exclusive cover variant of The Walking Dead #1! Extremely limited quantities are available to fans only while supplies last!
• Important: Bring your printed out e-admissions to the event to gain admittance.
• Up to 2 Children 10 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult
• 3-Day Weekend Admissions are: $79.95 in Advance & $90.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Friday Admissions are: $39.95 in Advance & $50.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Saturday Admissions are: $49.95 in Advance & $60.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Sunday Admissions are: $44.95 in Advance & $55.00 On-Site
• All Admissions have a Tulsa Tax of 8.517% Added at Checkout
• Admissions are non-refundable.
• Admissions that are purchased from unauthorized websites (sites such as craigslist, eBay, StubHub, etc.) will not be honored for entry
• Wristbands are non-transferable (e.g. If you buy a 3-Day Admission, you may not remove your wristband and re-attach to someone else)
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
• Talent subject to change.