MINNEAPOLIS COMIC CON HOTEL & TRAVEL INFO
|GET MINNEAPOLIS COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!|
GET MINNEAPOLIS COMIC CON VIP TICKETS NOW!
|MINNEAPOLIS COMIC CON|
MAY 1-2-3, 2015
Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 S. 2nd Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Friday – 3pm - 8pm
Saturday – 10am - 7pm
Sunday – 11am - 5pm
• CLICK HERE to map your driving directions
From the West (I-94)
• Take the 4th Street exit from I-94 and proceed to 2nd Avenue South. (Do NOT turn right onto 2nd Avenue North.) Turn right on 2nd Avenue South and go 8 blocks to Convention Center.
From the West (I-394)
• Take Downtown exit (12th Street): follow 12th Street South to 2nd Avenue South and turn right. The Convention Center is on your left.
From the East (I-94)
• Take the 11th Street exit: follow 11th Street South until you reach 2nd Avenue South, turn left onto 2nd Avenue South and cross 12th Street South. The Convention Center is on your left. The Underground Plaza Parking Ramp is on your right.
From the South (I-35W)
• Follow downtown exit signs to the 11th Street exit and follow 11th Street to 2nd Avenue South. Turn left on 2nd Avenue South and go 1 block to Convention Center.
From the North (I-35W)
• Take I-35W to Hwy 280. Follow Hwy 280 to I-94 west. Follow I-94 to the 11th Street exit (NOT 11th Avenue exit). Follow 11th Street to 2nd Avenue South. Turn left on 2nd Avenue
From the Airport Main Terminal
• Take Hwy. 55 exit from the airport. Follow Hwy. 55 west to Minneapolis. This will become Hwy. 62 west. Follow Hwy. 62 to I-35W north to Minneapolis downtown exits. Then take the 11th Street exit. Follow 11th Street South to 2nd Avenue South. Turn left on 2nd Avenue South and go 1 block to the Convention Center.
Find and reserve parking with parking Panda!
• CLICK HERE to see available parking on a Map!
|Join tens of thousands of fellow fans as they converge on the Minneapolis Convention Center at Minneapolis Comic Con to celebrate the best in pop culture. Minneapolis Comic Con brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Graphic Novels, Horror, Wrestling, MMA, Original Art, Collectibles, Anime, Manga & More! This is Minnesota’s best new Comic Con! Minneapolis Comic Con is brought to you by the group who produces the most widely attended Comic Con tour!|