St. Louis Comic Con 2015
(Friday, Saturday OR Sunday)
May 22-23-24, 2015
Join tens of thousands of fellow fans as they converge on the America’s Center at St. Louis Comic Con to celebrate the best in pop culture. St. Louis Comic Con brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Graphic Novels, Horror, Wrestling, MMA, Original Art, Collectibles, Anime, Manga & More! St. Louis Comic Con is brought to you by the group who produces the most widely attended Comic Con tour!
Friday, May 22, 2015 - 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 10am - 7pm
Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 11am - 5pm
• All Admissions Gain Entry to St. Louis Comic Con Wizard World Convention
• Important: Bring your printed out e-Admissions to the event to gain admittance.
• Children 10 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult
• 3-Day Weekend Admissions are: $79.95
• 1-Day Friday Admissions are: $39.95
• 1-Day Saturday Admissions are: $49.95
• 1-Day Sunday Admissions are: $44.95
• All Admissions have a St. Louis Amusement Tax of 5% + 8.679% Sales Tax Added at Checkout
• Admissions are non-refundable.
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
• Talent subject to change.