PLATINUM VIP Experience
(Includes Meet & Greet) @
Nashville Comic Con 2013
Stan Lee’s Friday Schedule
4:30PM - 5:15PM Meet & Greet
5:30PM - 6:00PM Photo Ops – VIP’s First then General Admission
6:00PM - 6:30PM Autographs – VIP’s First then General Admission
7:00PM - 8:00PM Autographs – VIP’s First then General Admission
Stan Lee’s Saturday Schedule
10:00AM - 11:15AM Autographs – VIP’s First then General Admission
11:30AM - 12:30PM Photo Ops – VIP’s First then General Admission
1:00PM - 1:45PM Autographs – VIP’s First then General Admission
2:00PM - 2:45PM Q&A Panel (Room 207)
3:00PM - 3:45PM Autographs – VIP’s First then General Admission
• Nashville Comic Con 3-Day Weekend Ticket
• All full-price attendees will receive a limited-edition, exclusive cover variant of The Walking Dead #1 by TBD! Artist will be on hand to sign. Extremely limited quantities are available to fans only while supplies last!
• **Children 10 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult (Limit 2 Per Paid Adult Tickets) - DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MEET & GREET).**
• Exclusive Stan Lee VIP Badge
• Exclusive Stan Lee Lithograph
• (1) Stan Lee 8x10 Photo (Your Choice) with Signature Ticket - You can have him sign this photo OR another item on-site
• (1) Photo Op with Stan Lee
• VIP’s get onto the show floor 30 Minutes before regular attendees on Saturday & Sunday!
• Guaranteed seating at the Stan Lee panel
• VIP Speedpass for Autographs & Photo Ops for Stan Lee only
MEET & GREET INFO
There will be one meet & greet with Stan. Please make your selection above. There are limited numbers of tickets for each meet & greet!
• Private Function with Limited # of Tickets
• Your Own Camera Photo Op with Stan Lee
• Refreshments and light food will be served
• Stan will speak for approximately 5-10 minutes
• Kids are not free into the Meet & Greet sessions and must purchase a ticket at full price for entry
• Please Note that Stan Lee will sign (1) autograph per paid attendee at the meet & greet.
• Meet & Greets will take place:
○ Saturday, Time TBD
Friday, October 18, 2013 – 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 10am - 7pm
Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 10am - 5pm
Please note: All VIP badges will be picked up at the show. They will not be sent in the mail.
• All Tickets Gain Entry to Nashville Comic Con
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Important: Bring your printed out e-tickets to the event to gain admittance.
• Children 10 and under get in FREE to the show only (not the Meet & Greet) when accompanied by a paid adult (Limit 2 Child Tickets per paid Ticket)
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
• Guest list is subject to change.