New Orleans Comic Con 2015
(Friday, Saturday OR Sunday)
January 9-10-11, 2015
Join tens of thousands of fellow fans as they converge on the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center at New Orleans Comic Con to celebrate the best in pop culture. New Orleans Comic Con brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Graphic Novels, Horror, Wrestling, MMA, Original Art, Collectibles, Anime, Manga & More! This is Louisiana’s best new Comic Con! New Orleans Comic Con is brought to you by the group who produces the most widely attended Comic Con tour!
Friday, January 9, 2015 - 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, January 10, 2015 - 10am - 7pm
Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 11am - 5pm
• All Admissions Gain Entry to New Orleans Comic Con Wizard World Convention
• Important: Bring your printed out e-Admissions to the event to gain admittance.
• **Children 10 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult (Limit 2 Per Paid Adult Admission)**
• 3-Day Weekend Admissions are: $79.95
• 1-Day Friday Admissions are: $39.95
• 1-Day Saturday Admissions are: $49.95
• 1-Day Sunday Admissions are: $44.95
• All Admissions have a New Orleans Tax of 9% Added at Checkout
• Admissions are non-refundable.
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
• Talent subject to change.