Wizard World Comic Con
New Orleans 2016
(Friday, Saturday OR Sunday)
January 8-9-10, 2016
Join tens of thousands of fellow fans as they converge on the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center at Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans to celebrate the best in pop culture. Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Graphic Novels, Horror, Wrestling, MMA, Original Art, Collectibles, Anime, Manga & More! Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans is brought to you by the group who produces the most widely attended Comic Con tour!
Friday, January 8, 2016 – 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, January 9, 2016 – 10am - 7pm
Sunday, January 10, 2016 – 10am - 4pm
• All Admissions Gain Entry to Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
• Important: Bring your printed out e-Admissions to the event to gain admittance.
• 3-Day Weekend Admissions are: $79.95 in Advance & $90.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Friday Admissions are: $39.95 in Advance & $50.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Saturday Admissions are: $49.95 in Advance & $60.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Sunday Admissions are: $44.95 in Advance & $55.00 On-Site
• 1-Day & 3-Day Youth (6-10 Years Old) Admissions are: $15.00 (Limit 2 Per Paid Adult)
• 1-Day & 3-Day Child (0-5) Admissions are: FREE when accompanied by a paid adult (Limit 1 Per Paid Adult)
• Child (0-5) & Youth (6-10) Admissions are: FREE when accompanied by a paid VIP Admission (Limit 2 Per Paid VIP Admission)
• All Admissions have a $4.87 Admission Processing Fee Added
• Admissions are non-refundable.
• Admissions that are purchased from unauthorized websites (sites such as craigslist, eBay, StubHub, etc.) will not be honored for entry
• Wristbands are non-transferable (e.g. If you buy a 3-Day Admission, you may not remove your wristband and re-attach to someone else)
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
• Talent subject to change.