Krewe Du Who
|Krewe du Who Wants You!|
Please visit the Krewe du Who booth at Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans! All donations for photo ops with the KdW TARDIS to benefit the TARDIS Little Free Library Slidell Click here to support TARDIS Little Free Library Slidell by Amy Dutsch
Our community of enthusiastic Whovians is open to all who share in our ongoing celebration of Doctor Who. Whether your earliest Who memories are those of 1st Doctor William Hartnell, 4th Doctor Tom Baker or 12th Doctor Peter Capaldi, you are welcome aboard. Bound together by our passion for Doctor Who, we embrace the Revived Series, Classic Series, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, Big Finish Audio Dramas and all things Who!
Originally formed in New Orleans Louisiana in 2011, we are now over 2400 Whovians strong! In the Gulf Coast Region of the United States we regularly meet to host and participate in events in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. The Krewe du Who community continues to grow and extend far beyond the Gulf South, with membership that reaches across the globe.
We celebrate our favorite 2000 year old Time Lord through a myriad of social gatherings:
• NOLA Time Fest: Our celebration of all things Doctor Who!
• Creating Doctor Who costumes for Cosplay meetups and photoshoots
• Hosting convention fan tables and panel discussions
• Gatherings for Doctor Who viewings and gaming events
• Creating Doctor Who prop replicas for convention appearances
• Creating Doctor Who themed floats for our Mardi Gras parade contingent
• Last, but not list, hanging out with fellow Whovians!
If you are looking to host Whovian events in your community, we can help you get started. To become a part of our community, upcoming events and social gatherings, please join and follow us.